Consumers have the following right of revocation:
Right of Revocation
You shall be entitled to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party designated by you and who is not the carrier have or has taken the goods in possession.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must notify us (dailybuttons, owner: Mark Wiechert, Hobrechtstr. 20, 12047 Berlin, Germany, Phone: +49-(0)30/60902163, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of an unequivocal declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail, a telefax or an e-mail) of your decision to revoke the present contract. For such purpose you may use the enclosed sample revocation form which is, however, not mandatory.
The revocation period shall be deemed complied with if you dispatch the notice on the exercise of the right of revocation before expiration of the revocation period.
Consequences of Revocation
Should you revoke this contract, we shall repay to you all payments which we have received from you, including the cost of delivery (with the exception of additional cost resulting from your election of any other kind of delivery than the least expensive standard delivery offered by us), such repayment to be made without delay and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received the notice on the revocation of the contract. For such repayment we shall use the same means of payment which you used for the original transaction, unless agreed to the contrary between us; you shall not be charged with any fees whatsoever in respect of such repayment.
We may reject repayment until we receive back the goods or until you provide evidence that you sent back the goods, whichever is earlier.
You shall return to us, whether by way of shipment or delivery in person, the goods without delay and in no event any later than fourteen days from the date on which you notified us on the revocation of the contract. Such aforesaid time period shall be deemed complied with if you dispatch the goods before expiration of the fourteen-days-period. You shall bear the direct cost of return shipment of the goods.
You shall be responsible for a loss in value of the goods only if such loss in value is due to your handling of the goods in a manner which is not necessary for the examination of the quality, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
The right of revocation does, among others, not exist in respect of contracts
- on the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or designation by the consumer is relevant or which are clearly customized to the personal needs of the consumer.
The right of revocation shall prematurely lapse in respect of, amongst others, contracts
- on the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their sealing has been removed after delivery.
Sample Revocation Form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill in this form and send it back.)
– To dailybuttons, owner: Mark Wiechert, Hobrechtstr. 20, 12047 Berlin, E-Mail: email@example.com:
– Hereby I/we (*) revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) regarding the purchase of the following goods (*)/the rendering of the following services (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*) the following date:
– Name of the consumer
– Address of the consumer
– Signature of the consumer (only in case of notice on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.